Intermediate to Senior Architect / Intern Architect / Technologist
The office of Stuart Howard Architects (SHA) is looking for an Intermediate to Senior Architect, Intern Architect or Technologist to join our firm. Required qualifications include:
- Over 5 years of experience in the Canadian Architecture and Construction industry required
- Strong technical knowledge in building detailing
- Working knowledge of the BCBC and VBBL
- Experience preparing Contract Documents
- Experience managing Contract Administration on small to medium sized projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Vectorworks, Sketchup and Adobe CS Suite an asset
- BIM experience an asset
- Registration with the AIBC or eligibility for registration in the province of British Columbia required.
We are currently looking for an Office Manager for our office in Vancouver! The Office Manager’s primary role is to provide accounting, administration support with a small amount of media management in running the day-to-day operations of the office.
We are looking for someone who is able to work autonomously while being the first point of contact for clients, so a friendly and happy personality is preferred.
Start date mid March 2017.
The position will collaborate with the office architects in various architectural developments.
Key responsibilities include; aiding in the design and drafting on several ongoing and upcoming projects at all phases of the project delivery, as well as the production of digital models and presentation graphics.
The successful student will report to the lead project manager for each project and the principal on a number of projects throughout the working term. The student will attend design meetings, participate in field reviews and be given the opportunity to contribute in a professional and collaborative studio work environment.
Currently we don’t have any positions open however we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Please feel free to send along your CV and supporting documentation to email@example.com.